It seems I’ve been very interested in food these days (surprise surprise). With me pinning food recipes every other day, I decided to give this one a try. And boy is it delicious. Plus you can’t use “I have no oven” as an excuse not to try and make this easy no-bake cheesecake. I found a recipe on …. but switched it up by adding whipping cream to the mix.
Here’s what you’ll need
For the crust
For the filling
For the topping
What to do
1. Crush the biscuits, mix in the butter and press the mix to the bottom of your pan or or dessert bowl.
2. Whisk the cream cheese in one bowl. Then mix the whipping cream and condensed milk in another bowl until it forms a stiff peak.
3. Pour the whipping cream mix into the cheese and whisk until it’s all properly mixed together.
4. Scoop the cheese filling and spread on the crust. Refrigerate for about an hour.
5. While the your cheesecake is in the refrigerator, prepare your topping. Pour the cherries into a saucepan and place on low heat. Mix 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with about 5 spoons of water and pour into the cherries. Let it simmer for about a minute the turn off the heat and let it cool.
6. Bring out your cheesecake and drizzle some of the cherry sauce on it.
7. Get your dessert spoon and dig in.
Trust me, you want to try this recipe. It’ll definitely make you say cheese 😉
Follow Koltureshoq for more DIY updates and do share with your friends.
What would you like to add to your cheesecake? Please let me know in the comments section below.
Lot of love,