Its already day 4 of the new year and so much has happened already! As usual, I’ve got a lot on my plate but I ‘m glad I’m off to a good start 🙂
I haven’t made anything new yet so today I’m gonna share a bracelet I made for my colleague Ibilola. I wasn’t available on her birthday and so, I decided to make something extra special for her. Unfortunately, I don’t have pictures to back up my tutorial but this is pretty easy (but can be a bit time consuming)
What You’ll Need
- 2 chains about 7 inches each (or to fit your wrist)
- Beads (at least one for each chain link)
- Eye pins (or head pins)
- Jump rings
- End clasps
1. Arrange the 2 chains side by side and join them using the jump rings, link by link i.e., use one jump ring to join 2 chain links – one from each chain. Continue until you have joined all the links together
2. Bead each eye pin with a bead and create a simple loop. My Girlish Whims has a great tutorial on how to create simple loops here
3. Now attach the bead charms to the chain using jump rings. For this bracelet, I used one bead charm per link. You can use more depending on the size of your chain links and if you want a fuller look.
4. Attach the ends clasps and you are good to go.
I put the bracelet in a jewelry box to make it look all fancy but I can’t find that pix right now.Will update as soon as I do.
What do you think about the bracelet? Do you think you can pull this off?
Please follow my blog for updates on my projects (button is to the left) and as usual, do remember to share with your friends.
Lots of love,